As part of Ten2Two’s tenth birthday celebrations, we share ten reasons why flexible working is great for business.
- You can hire great talent with a lower price tag than for a permanent full-time employee.
- You can often fill an immediate skills gap with experienced talent keeping training time down and limited the risk to your business.
- Find scarce talent. Flexible workers are often not in the typical full-time employee job market so it’s a good place to look for the ‘hard-to-fill’ role.
- If an employee goes on short-term leave, flexible workers can be quickly trained to fill their shoes and give you a great option to make a long-term hire if needs be.
- A flexible worker is diligent and ready to use their hard won experience – so they’re highly productive.
- Flexible workers are excellent time keepers. They want to get their jobs done in the hours they have to do them.
- Flexible working boosts employee’s wellbeing and can reduce absenteeism.
- By offering flexible working, you can keep employee turnover to a minimum.
- Flexible working is the most wished for benefit by the Millennial generation. If you offer it, you can attract a wider net of professional talent.
- A flexible worker is adaptable and can bring a fresh perspective to your business.
If you’d like to find a flexible recruit, go to the Contact Us page now. Or if you’d like advice about offering flexible hours, we can help with that too. We look forward to hearing from you.