Part Time Jobs Herts, Beds & Bucks
Ten2Two are experts in the recruitment of part time and flexible working professionals. Our story began in Berkhamsted in April 2007 and our team have since grown to help local communities of professionals and businesses across London and the South of England.
If you are looking for a part time job in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, remember to register with Ten2Two to access our most recent list of flexible and part time jobs.
Examples of recent part time jobs for experienced professionals in the Herts, Beds & Bucks area:
- Part-time Tax Professional – CTA qualified or QBE and willing to study with at least 2-3 years personal tax experience, 4 days per week, including Thursday (in office) and maximum one day working from home an option, c. £70k FTE, genuine progression, Watford
- Part Time Marketing Manager. Luxury Interiors. Leighton Buzzard, c.£46K FTE
- Private Practice Commercial Dispute Lawyer, Milton Keynes, flexible hours, circa 20-30 hours/week with some remote working, up to £45k fte pro rata
- Family Solicitor (2+years PQE), Friendly, Award Winning & Flexible Law Firm. Berkhamsted. £41,500 FTE
- Part Time Executive & Marketing Assistant/Business Manager. Innovative Accounting Practice. Monday to Friday, Reduced (school) hours. c£35-40K FTE. St Albans.
- Part time IP Assistant/Paralegal, Welwyn Garden City, c.£35k pro rata, 3 to 4 days per week (10am-2pm), some remote working once established in post.
- Corporate Development Executive, 30 hrs/wk, Berkhamsted charity, £25-30k fte + Benefits
FTE = full time equivalent