Lots of UK employees are currently discovering, many for the first time, the benefits of a remote working job or working from home. However, under normal circumstances, finding a part time job that allows you to work from home or work remotely on a regular basis is not always easy. Ten2Two are experts in recruitment and flexible working for experienced professionals. Since 2007 we have helped thousands of professionals find part time jobs with flexible working companies across London and the South of England.
Below we have listed some of our more recent job openings as examples of part time jobs that offer regular work from home or remote working options. If you’d like to see our live listing, please first register to become a Ten2Two member.
- Part-time Tax Professional – CTA qualified with at least 2-3 years personal tax experience, 4 days per week, including Thursday (in office) and maximum one day working from home option, c. £75-80k FTE, genuine progression, Watford
- Remote, Flexible Software Developer. Exciting, growing SaaS. Up to £60K FTE. This is a great opportunity to join an established and successful business who are continuing to grow at speed and who are friendly and supportive and who value the work/life balance the offer their employees through a remote working set up.
- Part Time Senior Client Manager (Tax), Innovative Accounting Practice, St Albans or Shoreditch with some remote working possible. Salary depending on experience.
- Part Time PR Account Manager, Healthcare Communications. 20-30 hrs p/w, up to £45K FTE dependent on experience. One year’s maternity contract which could extend. Fabulous Bank/ Liverpool St location with potential for occasional remote working .
- Part Time HR Generalist, 2.5 days per week. 2 days based in the City (Liverpool Street) and the remaining hours can be worked remotely from home. £43k pro rata (actual salary £21.5k)
- Resourcer, Growing Recruitment Business, circa 20-25 hours per week, home-working. The role requires around 20-25 hours per week worked across a minimum of four days in a pattern acceptable to both parties. The majority of time is based from home.
- Part-time Lead Generation and Telemarketing, Hertford, Software business, 30 hours spread across 4-5 days with some remote working, up to £37K FTE, permanent, part-time contract.
- Part-time PA/Office Manager, St Albans office and one day from home considered, 30 hours across 4-5 days, £25-35K pro rata depending on experience, plus bonus and great flexible, family friendly culture.
- Part time IP Assistant/Paralegal, Welwyn Garden City, c.£35k pro rata, 3 to 4 days per week (10am-2pm), some remote working once established in post. This role is offered on a part time, permanent basis for 3 to 4 days a week from 10am-2pm. Some remote working could be considered once established in post. The salary on offer is c.£35K pro rata depending on skills and experience.
- IT Systems Administrator, Charity in Chinnor, Bucks. Full time (but flexibility needed including one training weekend per month), remote working available on Fridays, salary £31,744 – £33,792, generous holiday and family friendly team culture. Car driver/own transport required.
- Part Time Head of Community. Exciting growing brand. 25/30 hours per week. Aylesbury/London/Remote. Excellent opportunity & package.
- Remote based, Part-time Bookkeeper/HR support, IT Business, c.8-10 hours per week, spread across 2-5 days, £15 per hour, permanent, part-time contract, occasional meetings in Kingston upon Thames, The role requires around 8-10 hours per week, remote based with occasional meetings in Kingston Upon Thames. Working pattern is completely flexible across 2-5 days per week-during standard working hours.