Terms and Conditions- Sky Leaver Survey Prize Draw (the “Promotion”)
- This Promotion is open to former Sky employees, who:
- have previously worked at Sky or NOW; and
- are residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland; and
- aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required).
- All entries must be received at the time of completing the leaver survey and by the 28th March 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Online entry required. To enter this Promotion, all you need to do is confirm your email address and complete the leaver survey until the end of the Promotional Period. If you make more than one submission, only one entry will be accepted.
Winner Selection and notification
- Fifteen winners will be selected at random by an independent person on or around 28th March 2022 from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winners will be notified by the email address provided by 30th April 2022.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Each winner will receive the following prizes: three voucher codes entitling them to six months’ free membership with NOW for each of Sports, Cinema and Entertainment.
- The prize does not include any other service or item not specifically described above.
- Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner[s] to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All prizes that involve an experience or attendance at an event are for the personal enjoyment of the Sky customer entering the Promotion. The Sky customer must not email tickets or offer them as a prize or transfer them. They must also not distribute personal login details, unique codes, passwords or tickets or photocopy or print multiple tickets.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier associated with the Promotion will also apply to the prize where applicable (for example, the provider of an event or experience). If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD