Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
|Company Name:||Ten2Two Ltd (“the Company”)|
|Company Contact details:||www.ten2two.org 01442 503727|
|Document||Terms and Conditions for Use of Website|
|Date:||31st January 2019|
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these apply to your use of our Site.
- By using our Site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
Other applicable terms
Changes to our Site
- We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our Site at any time, including the availability of any of our Site’s features, databases or content.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by posting amended terms and conditions on Site.
Please check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes we make, as you will be deemed to have agreed to the amendments and they will be binding on you with immediate effect.
Accessing our site
- Our site is made available free of charge, but to access our services you will need to have registered and completed your profile.
- Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our Site, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to it. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and all other applicable terms on the site, and that they comply with them.
- From time to time, our Site may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept responsibility or liability for these sites.
Your account and password
- If you choose a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any account or password at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions and shall have no liability to you.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us by calling 01442 503727.
- All information contained on our Site and related images, logos, or any other intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Ten2Two Ltd.
- You are prohibited from downloading, copying or printing any of the pages of the website except for your own personal use. No copying for any business or commercial use is allowed.
- We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our Site is useful and appropriate. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is correct, accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We cannot guarantee the information on our Site will be free of errors.
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the law of England and Wales.
- We will not be liable to any user of our Site for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: a) use of, or inability to use, our site; or b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or any other malicious or impairing computer program, that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site.
You should operate the most up-to-date virus protection software at all times.
Your use of our Site
- In using our Site, you undertake not to use it inappropriately or for any unlawful purpose. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You are prohibited from interfering with our Site service including flooding, mailing, hacking, crashing or amending site content.
- Your use of our Site, and these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid by a Court of law, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.