Ten2Two Hampshire – HR Managers looking for their next challenge
We currently have some excellent candidates looking for roles as HR Managers – this is an ideal time to find highly experienced people to join your team on a flexible basis. Names of candidates have been changed for privacy.
To find out more – or to have a chat about your recruitment challenges please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
Sarah has 15+ years’ experience in full-time HR Manager roles, and has stepped away from full time+ roles to spend more time with her family.
- Industries – Environment, Charity, Construction, Security and Defence.
- She has worked in both teams and standalone roles.
- She keeps herself up to date with CIPD membership, webinars and has access to LinkedIn Professional HR resources
- Five days a week part-time is ideal.
- The right culture and fit are her drivers for her next role.
- Based in Aldershot.
Catherine has been keeping her HR hat on over the last 2 years, supporting a previous HR team as and when required.
- Industries: Software
- She is an experienced HR professional, with a generalist background in international, European and UK companies.
- She has kept her knowledge up to date through online HR courses.
- Looking for a part-time role. Ideally 20 hours over 4 days, and also to have some time WFH so that the more sensitive issues can be dealt with confidentially.
- Based in Guildford
- Salary: Previous FTE was £75K
Emma has just started looking for her next role after taking time out during lock down to look after family.
- Industries: Healthcare, Leisure, Catering and Hospitality
- Her last role was a talent specific role, while all previous roles were generalist HR roles. She is experienced in both large and small organisations, in both team and standalone roles. She has managed HR Teams, and been responsible for businesses of circa 900 employees across multiple sites.
- She is very used to dealing with the day to day of HR responsibilities, as well as the more sensitive issues such as health concerns, redundancies etc.
- The company, location and working pattern are her drivers for her next role
- Based in Fleet
- Salary flexible – previous FTE was £70K+
Charlotte is highly experienced and wants to find a part-time HR role to continue her career, after having a break to raise her family.
- Industries: Software among others
- She has been an HR manager for as few as 25 employees as well as much larger organisations,
- Experienced in all areas of HR, from the admin side to the more sensitive issues such as long-term sickness leave, disciplinaries and mental health issues.
- Her last HR role was for a company who bid for large projects, so she is used to recruiting many over a very short period of time, through relationships with universities and recruitment agencies.
- 2 months’ notice period.
- Based in Fleet
Alex had a career in senior and management positions pre-maternity, and whilst she chose to take HR assistant roles on her return, she is now ready to step back into a management role.
- She is experienced at dealing with a wide range of HR issues including; grievances and appeals; long term sick leave; redundancies; dismissals; and capability meetings.
- Currently supporting a team of 130+, with 40+ new employees.
- Member of the CIPD, and has been able to keep up to date with all employment law changes thanks to her working environment.
- Looking for a role working 5 days part-time
- Based in Alton
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 FTE
Alison loved her last role but had to leave due to the company relocating. She has had a full, generalist HR career, covering all areas, including rolling out a mental health programme for all employees.
- Worked closely with managers when hiring and onboarding, being involved in all first line employee matters, and setting aims and objectives for new employees. She has also dealt with the more difficult HR matters that arise such as redundancies and grievances
- In the last 2 years, she has been volunteering with local charities and supporting Women’s Aid to locate and provide clothing/furniture for those in need.
- Happy to work 5 days a week and is available from early September
- Based in Alton
- Salary, previous FTE £55,000, pro-rated circa £35,000
To find out more about any of these candidates please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
You can also find out more about how we work in the Hampshire area by clicking on Overview to the right of this page
Here’s what some of our clients have said about us:
“Ten2Two have been professional and very helpful throughout the recruiting process. The quality of candidates they put forward to us was superb and they were keen to understand our needs at all stages of the process, only putting forward people who were a good match. We are delighted with the staff member we decided to take on and would certainly recommend to other companies looking for flexible & highly competent people.” Guy Barkley, CEO
“Many thanks to Ten2Two for their support in finding the right person to fill our recent vacancy. We were very impressed with the professional service throughout, from understanding our business needs to the high quality of candidates put forward.” Colin Thompson, Managing Director