Ten2Two Hampshire – Candidates waiting to help your business
We currently have some very strong candidates looking for roles – this is an ideal time to find highly experienced people to join your team on a flexible basis.
Candidates New in November 2022
Available from end November 2022
A senior buyer with experience across FMCG, Duty Free and Aviation, with substantial knowledge of both the Food and Non-Food Industry.
- Delivered a major new Buy on Board service within the KPI’s set
- Initiated a successful Bi-monthly new product launch
- Implemented a 3-year strategy to drive sales within core commodity products
- Product category shortlisted for Seafood Retailer of the Year
Interested in: a role that requires organisational and multi-tasking experience, strong numeracy / analytical skills and the opportunity to deal with internal and external multi-functional divisions.
Ideal Week: Part-time or full-time
Location: Farnborough, Camberley, Aldershot, Fleet
Available from 12 November 2022
With 2 decades of micro business management experience, this business administrator will bring very strong organisational and time-keeping skills to any new role.
- Design and print for collateral
- Workshop co-ordination
- Manual creation
- Bookkeeping -Clear Books
- Company secretarial duties
- Office admin
Interested in: An operational role in a micro/smaller business where there is a balanced mix of routine and variable activities, in a reasonably paced environment. Additional involvement with CSR, a supported charity, and/or the wellbeing and mental health of employees would be ideal.
Ideal week: 2 or 3 full days a week, office based
Salary: £12K for 2 full days (£29K full-time equivalent)
Location: Fleet, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Camberley
Project Manager and Business Developer
Available from November 21st 2022
With various BD and Director level positions within Tech corporates, as well as being founder of her own wellness business for the last 10 years, this candidate brings a wealth of experience to any role.
- Ability to build relationships & stakeholder commitment toward shared strategic goals
- Skills in nurturing and developing the co-creation of transformative ideas, solutions & actionable plans
- Excellent communicator, skilled writer and strong presenter.
Interested in: A role that combines customer/client service and project management, utilising her ability to see the bigger picture and get the job done.
Ideal week: 2 days a week
Location: open to home based, hybrid or within 30 minutes of Windsor
Customer Service / PA
A multi-lingual customer service professional with a career in hospitality in both Spain and the UK.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Competent with IT systems
- PA experience within hospitality management
Interested in: Office-based administrative or customer service roles, ideally where her language skills could be used.
Ideal week: 4 days a week, 4 hours a day
Salary: £10.5K for 16 hrs a week (£24K full time equivalent)
Location: Within 20 minutes of Fleet
VA / PA / Administrator / Events
Available from 8th November 2022
A dynamic, proactive PA, administrator and organiser, used to working in fast-paced environments, where attention to detail and exceptionally high levels of accuracy make all the difference, supporting either an individual or a team. Excels at multi-tasking and organising.
- Diary and inbox management
- Organising meetings
- Taking calls
- Finance support
- Database management
- Event organisation, awards submission and events/dinners
- Liaising with suppliers/contractors/clients
- Responding to incoming enquires
- Travel arrangements
Interested in: Maternity cover, contract or PAYE
Ideal week: Predominantly homebased, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm. Ideally some additional flex in the summer holiday
Salary: £19K for 24 hours (£30K Full time equivalent.)
Location: Basingstoke through to Winchester and surrounding areas
Business Manager/Process Manager
Available from 7th November 2022
Passionate about innovation and sustainability, particularly for start-ups. Experienced at improving process in all areas of a growing business. Looking to support a small business with one or more of the following areas.
- Project Management
- Systems Integration
- Plus more
Interested in: Supporting and improving all business areas through rapid growth phases.
Ideal week: 3 days a week, home based. Some flex around travelling to an office Tuesdays and Thursdays
Salary: Negotiable, up to £250 per day
Location: Ideally home based, but prepared to commute to towns and cities around Farnborough, inc. London.
Commercial and Operations Director
Immediate start available
An experienced and capable individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in all aspects of management, organisation and administration leading to quickly identify key business and revenue opportunities.
- Contract Management, Risk Management, Business Relationship Management
- Negotiation and Third Party & Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Improvements (BPI)
- Quality Auditor (ISO)
Interested in: Stepping back from the demands of large corporate full-time, whilst still being able to bring relevant skills to a smaller business to drive growth with the senior leadership team.
Ideal week: 20 to 25 hours a week, flexible.
Salary: £26K per annum for 25 hours (£40K Full Time Equivalent) if the role is local
Location: Fleet, Farnborough, Camberley and surrounding areas
Available with one month’s notice
A Marketing Manager ideally looking for a Marketing Comms opportunity in Insurance/Financial/Pensions/Healthcare or similar industries.
- Very interested in content creation – for social media, PR, blogs, website content
- Experienced with full suite of marketing tools and platforms – WordPress, Hootsuite, SM platforms, Salesforce etc.
- Proof reading and converting written content into plain English
- Event management experience – both large and small events
- Has previously been freelance, but enjoys the camaraderie of being part of a team.
Interested in: Open to either contract or PAYE roles. Would prefer less strategy and more ‘hands on’ with the digital side of marketing
Ideal working week: 4 days a week, hybrid working
Salary: £32K per annum for 4 days (£40K Full Time Equivalent)
Location: Within 45 minutes commute of Winchester
Candidates New in October 2022
Highly Professional HR Business Partner/ HR Analyst
Available immediately until December 2026
An experienced HR Business Partner / HR Analyst who has worked in global multinationals in the banking and FMCG sectors.
- Has experience in a large multinational bank as HR Team Lead transitioning from People Soft to Fusion,
- HR Analyst in a global bank onboarding new hires,
- HR Business partner in a global FMCG company for two global brands.
- Has lived in 6 countries and very accepting of intercultural working.
- Thrives on change, works independently but knows when to seek support and settles into new roles very quickly
Interested in: Preferred role would be BAU HR role or project-based role – for example onboarding or recruitment coordination
Ideal working week: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 3pm – but would be able to extend the day after 4pm
Salary: £32k per annum for 32 hours (£40k Full Time Equivalent)
Location: Remote role required due to family commitments
Available with 1 month’s notice
An experienced book keeper and administrator with excellent computer skills and a background in customer service
- Office manager
- Experience of running own business
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Compassionate team player
Interested in: Bookkeeper roles or general administration roles which include some finance duties
Ideal week: Looking for hybrid or remote role part-time between 9 and 2 Monday to Friday
Salary: £17k per annum for 25 hours (£26k Full Time Equivalent)
Location: Winchester, Andover or Basingstoke
Marketing Product Manager and Project Manager
Immediate start available
An experienced b2c marketer who thrives on running projects from inception to completion
- Loves to optimise project management to get best results possible
- Thrives in a team but also able to work alone to get a complex task done
- In a previous role developed a strategy for an integrated marketing campaign which was rolled out across Europe
Ideal working week: Preferred role would be 3.5 days per week with some remote working
Salary: £24k per annum for 3.5 days (£35k FTE)
Location: Commutable distance from Winchester
Immediate start available
A specialist with 8 years’ extensive experience in graphic and UI/UX design, digital marketing, and web development/management. Strong communicator who thrives when given complex briefs.
- App development
- Certified in UI/UX
- Certified in Web design
- Digital, film, packaging and print design capabilities
- Proficient in Adobe, WordPress, SEO, HTML/CSS
Interested in: design role with complex brief
Ideal week: full time hours now transitioning to shorter hours in 6 months’ time
Salary: £35k Full Time Equivalent per annum
Location: Commuting distance of Guildford
Experienced Import/Export Administrator
Immediate start available
An experienced import/export administrator with additional experience in customer services
- Thrives on developing and implementing a structured process.
- Is measured and organised.
- Loves problem solving with colleagues to get the best result and visualises problems to come up with a solution.
- In a previous role developed and ran a system to manage/monitor shipping costs which saved the business a large amount of money
Ideal working week: Preferred role would be hybrid with 2 days working remotely
Salary: £30k – £35k per annum
Location: Commutable distance from Farnborough/Aldershot
Experienced Marketing Product and Project Manager with background in digital
Immediate start available
An experienced account manager with proven project management skills
- Built up own business to help over 200 SMEs set up their digital presence, including web development and e-commerce
- Experience working with e commerce for major consumer brands
- Project management expertise
- Has high expectations, thinks creatively and has a logical mind that can think out of the box
Ideal working week: could work 8-6 remotely and with up to 2 days a week in an office
Salary: £50k-£60k per annum
To find out more – or to have a chat about your recruitment challenges please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
Here’s what some of our clients have said about us:
“Ten2Two have been professional and very helpful throughout the recruiting process. The quality of candidates they put forward to us was superb and they were keen to understand our needs at all stages of the process, only putting forward people who were a good match. We are delighted with the staff member we decided to take on and would certainly recommend to other companies looking for flexible & highly competent people.” Guy Barkley, CEO
“Many thanks to Ten2Two for their support in finding the right person to fill our recent vacancy. We were very impressed with the professional service throughout, from understanding our business needs to the high quality of candidates put forward.” Colin Thompson, Managing Director