Ten2Two Hampshire – Candidates waiting to help your business
We currently have some very strong candidates looking for roles – this is an ideal time to find highly experienced people to join your team on a flexible basis.
Contract Manager/Client Services Exec/Secretary to 3 Directors
A talented administrator with significant experience across 3 industries – this candidate loves to get the business, the teams or the leadership organised. Happy to work in high-pressure environments, very good at seeing what needs to be done before not having it done becomes a problem.
• Contract negotiation; surveys, quotations
• Liaising with internal teams to meet strict deadlines
• Invoicing (payable & receivable)
• Purchasing and stock control
• Budget management / profit and loss evaluation
• Staff management and payroll
• Staff development, staff sourcing, work schedules, progress management
Interested in: Supporting Directors or Teams who are working at the edge of their capacity
Ideal week: Circa 25 hours over 5 days
Salary: £18K pro-rated (£27K FTE min)
Location: Fleet, Farnborough, Aldershot
Customer Care, Accounts Administrator, Administrator
• Client Account Management
• Office management
• Basic bookkeeping
• Basic HR
• Administration for hiring strategies
• Pursuing an accounting qualification
• Developing HR skills
Ideal week: School hours or 3 long days, working from home (21 to 25 hours a week)
Salary: Circa £16K pro-rated (FTE £25K min)
Location: Camberley, Wokingham, Farnborough
Customer Service and Administration
• Providing high quality customer-focused services
• Solving complex problems
• Negotiating face to face sales to meet deadlines and targets.
Industries: Banking, Insurance, IT – ideally would like to learn in expand experience in a new industry.
Interested in: A role with career development potential
Ideal week: Tuesday to Friday, full or part days, office based (20 to 30 hours a week).
Salary: £12,5K to £18.5K pro-rated (FTE £23K min)
Location: Southampton, Gosport, Portsmouth
Customer Services Assistant
• Exceptional organisation and multitasking skills
• Numerically accurate
• Bespoke CRM and database systems
• Sage line 100 (legacy system)
Interested in: Supporting customers/clients with a service or product to improve experience
Ideal week: Flexible, hybrid working. 2 longer days plus 6 to 10 hours.
Salary: £13K + pro-rated (FTE £24K min)
Location: Sandhurst, Camberley, Farnborough
Marketing Manager/ Marketing Director
For the last 5 years, this experienced candidate has been consulting and freelancing as a Marketing Strategist/Director, taking project work on to fit around family. Happy to consider project work or PAYE roles.
• Customer research
• Strategy campaign
• Cross-platform marketing plan implementation
• Product proposition
• Campaign management
Industry: Telecoms. Experience in Mobile, Energy, Media
Ideal week: Circa 20 hours/week school hours
Salary: £22K pro-rated (FTE £40K min)
PR Client Account Executive
• Press releases and feature responses
• Copy/blog writing
• Event planning and attendance
• Creating and editing video
Industries: Any creative industry – PR or Administrative responsibilities
Ideal week: circa 25 hours a week – working pattern to be fixed depending on the business needs.
Salary: £16.5K pro-rated (FTE £25K)
Location: Camberley, Farnborough, Farnham
Managing teams of circa 30 employees plus, this candidate is looking for a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing business, where the senior decision makers recognise that their skills in coaching and leadership will add value to the future success of the business.
• Productivity and people engagement
• Achieving key performance indicators
• Risk management
• Improving customer satisfaction
Interested in: Discovering what motivates a team to improve results and get engagement with the company
Ideal week: Up to full-time
Salary: up to £40K minimum
Location: Anywhere across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire or nationwide.
Summary of success in current role:
Developed and implemented a new strategic direction which increased capacity, improved revenue and enhanced public profile.
• Effective operational and financial management, including quality assurance, recruitment, and training
• Ensuring compliance with annual audit requirements
• Promoting activities to current funders and identifying and pursuing new sources of funding
• Enhancing relationships with other stakeholders across the voluntary and public sector
• Developing and reporting on the financial, business and strategic plans, including production of the annual report
Interested in: Strategic or Operational roles, non-tech industries.
Industries: Non tech industries – possible industries could include property, media, animation, film etc but this is not exclusive!
Ideal week: 4 full days
Full time salary: £30K pro-rated (FTE £36K +)
Location: Basingstoke, Winchester, Alton, Farnham
To find out more – or to have a chat about your recruitment challenges please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
Here’s what some of our clients have said about us:
“Ten2Two have been professional and very helpful throughout the recruiting process. The quality of candidates they put forward to us was superb and they were keen to understand our needs at all stages of the process, only putting forward people who were a good match. We are delighted with the staff member we decided to take on and would certainly recommend to other companies looking for flexible & highly competent people.” Guy Barkley, CEO
“Many thanks to Ten2Two for their support in finding the right person to fill our recent vacancy. We were very impressed with the professional service throughout, from understanding our business needs to the high quality of candidates put forward.” Colin Thompson, Managing Director