Ten2Two Hampshire – Administrators looking for their next challenge
We currently have some very strong candidates looking for roles as administrators – this is an ideal time to find highly experienced people to join your team on a flexible basis.
To find out more – or to have a chat about your recruitment challenges please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
Deborah – is looking for a 4 day a week position
- Analytical, process-driven completer. Very resourceful and always looking for ways to make improvements.
- Ensures that the teams adhere to KPI’s and SLA’s, completing on time and under budget.
- Project Administrator and Personal Assistant to the project manager.
- Significantly improved operations across departments driving up efficiency and cutting costs.
- Sample of duties performed:
- Safety Certification logs
- Travel and accommodation
- Vehicle records
- O&M manuals
- Real time cost reports to QS
- Raising and recording PO’s
- Document control and management
- Time sheets
Davina – is looking for a role up to 25 hours a week
- Excellent communicator
- Prides herself on efficiency and accuracy
- Operational budget monitoring and financial reporting
Support of Direct Private, Public Markets and Venture Capital teams.
Complex travel and diary management.
- Advanced computer skills
- Integrates fast into new teams
- Organised major international event event:
- 30+ personnel from organisations in Africa and India brought to an event in UK.
- Oversaw budget and logistics both before the event and on the day
To find out more please give Louise a call on 01252 856862 or drop her an email
You can also find out more about how we work in the Hampshire area by clicking on Overview to the right of this page
Here’s what some of our clients have said about us:
“Ten2Two have been professional and very helpful throughout the recruiting process. The quality of candidates they put forward to us was superb and they were keen to understand our needs at all stages of the process, only putting forward people who were a good match. We are delighted with the staff member we decided to take on and would certainly recommend to other companies looking for flexible & highly competent people.” Guy Barkley, CEO
“Many thanks to Ten2Two for their support in finding the right person to fill our recent vacancy. We were very impressed with the professional service throughout, from understanding our business needs to the high quality of candidates put forward.” Colin Thompson, Managing Director