If you’ve got big plans for the new year, why not think about recruiting a flexible worker to help your business grow? Now is the ideal time to act.
It’s our experience that candidates are still looking for new roles and available to interview throughout November. But this begins to drop off in December, when other commitments can take over and people set their sights on the Christmas period.
Start your recruitment process now
It’s all about timing – particularly given that some candidates’ notice period can be at least 28 days. So it’s worth bearing in mind the following things to make sure your new starter is ready for January:
* Brief Ten2Two now. Even if you’re not fully clear on your exact requirements, a discussion in early November can kick the recruiting process off in the right direction.
* Once your brief is refined, allow a week or so for Ten2Two to work our magic – we’ll advertise the role, screen potential candidates and present a shortlist of ideal candidates for your role.
* Plan in enough time for the short-list review – it can take time to go through these with the relevant colleagues.
* Plan interviews in advance, putting dates in key decision-makers diaries and allow time to see candidates again for any follow-up interviews.
* Give yourself time with colleagues to discuss candidates’ performance and make your final decision.
* Allow time to get formal paperwork to your chosen candidate before the Christmas break.
If this all sounds like hard work, don’t worry. We’re here to help you find the ideal flexible worker for your business. We’ll handle all the recruiting, from finding the right candidates through to planning interviews, helping you make a job offer and negotiating terms of contract.
Contact your local Ten2Two office today and we’ll be happy to help with recruiting a flexible worker.