November 9th, 10-2pm
The Bridge, Brighton
Ten2Two Sussex has spoken to numerous placed candidates and our key clients who have recruited Ten2Two members, as a result we have observed that new starters can feel anxious in their new roles and doubt their ability.
Our aim through this seminar is to tackle a number of skills and areas where candidates might feel ill-equipped for their new job. By looking at a few core skills and talking to a Ten2Two Client and a newly recruited Ten2Two Member we hope to give some hands-on tactics and advice to boost attendees confidence and self-belief ready for their new roles.
Emma Cleary Director Ten2Two Sussex
Donna Reilly Operations and HR Consultant Ten2Two Sussex
Hannah Bolding Recruiting Consultant Ten2Two Sussex
Gill Siebert Independent Marketing Consultant
Hannah Martin Founder of The Talented Ladies Club
Alex Arpino Owner and Founder of Veterinary Insights
Emma Whyman Marketing Manager Veterinary Insights and placed by Ten2Two
- 9.45 Arrival and networking
- Presenting yourself and presentation skills
- Your professional profile in social media
- Setting up as a consultant
- Observations of starting a new role from a business owner
- Observations of starting a new role from a Ten2Two candidate
- All sessions will include an open forum and Q and A sessions
- Wrap up at 2pm and leave
What an exciting event – please come along and recommend the event to your friends.
Ten2Two Sussex Member Events
Member discussion groups