Finding part time work in London as an experienced professional is not always easy. Ten2Two is a pioneering flexible recruitment agency that since 2007 has helped thousands of experienced professionals find part time jobs and flexible roles.
Below we have listed just a few of our most recent examples of part time work in London. Remember to register today with Ten2Two to access our list of flexible working vacancies and part time jobs in the London area.
Examples of Recent Part Time Opportunities in London for Experienced Professionals: (updated version of Part Time jobs in London)
- Head of Marketing & Campaigns, job share, 2.5 days p/w, £61k + £5k car allowance pro rata – London
- Tax & Accounting Manager- 23hours, 3-5 days – option homeworking – up to £60K FTE – London
- Part Time HR Management Information Advisor. Insurance. London. 3 days/wk (or equiv.). c£50k FTE
- Ecommerce Manager. 20 hours p/w. Flexible pattern available, over 3 to 5 days with opportunity to work remotely for some of the week. £45K FTE + benefits. London-based trade association.
- Senior Data Engineer. Exciting Start-Up. London. 15 to 30 hours (depending on candidate). Salary open to discussion.
- Part-time Retail Manager, International Charity, London EC2, Job Share, 14 hours, 2 days p/w, ideally Monday and Tuesday, fixed term contract from Oct 19-Oct 2020, £44,247 pro rata
- Customer Success Manager (Onboarding and Implementation), Software Solution. London & Remote Based, c 25/30 hours per week. Attractive salary
- Software Tester – 16-20 hours per week, Farringdon, London, EC1R, approx £40,000 (FTE)
- Web Developer – Insurance Company, Maidstone, flexible working, salary £30-35,000 (FTE)
- Flexible HR Business Partner. Digital Content Studio. London. c20 hours per week. Salary dependent on experience
- Executive Assistant, up to £35k doe, 30 hours (plus more if wanted), London and remote working