Happy New Year!
Here is a summary of the Part – time jobs we are working on for a variety of clients. Please click on the reference number for a fuller job description, and to apply for the role or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further assistance.
We are always looking for opportunities to grow our client and candidate base and, therefore, if you know someone who may be interested in any of these roles, do please feel free to share and ask them to get in touch.
- Part Time Payroll Accountant/Administrator – Hildenborough, 20-25hours per week, approx £20,000(fte) – (REF 589)
- Our client is a well-established and forward thinking professional services firm who provide support and solutions to their clients. Their clients range from businesses, individuals, trusts and charities.
- Accounts Assistant – Biddenden with some home working after initial training/familiarisation phase, 12-16 hours per week, salary on offer will be based on experience, in the region of £12ph – £13ph (negotiable) to be pro rata’d for hours worked – (REF 563)
Our client, a software solutions company based in Biddenden/London, are seeking part time Accounts Assistant to focus on the sales ledger process and invoicing of clients.
- Financial Controller – Engineering Consultancy business, Aylesford, 25 hours per week, £45-50,000 (fte) – (REF 575)Our client are consultant engineers providing independent transport, highways, flood risk and infrastructure design support to their clients. Established in 2012, they pride themselves on providing top quality advice to the development industry and to the public sector. Based in Kent and Hampshire they operate throughout the UK. They now seek an experienced financial controller to join the team and work with the owners and directors on managing the finances of the business.
- Admin Assistant – full time, flexible hours, £18-20,000, Sevenoaks – (REF 590)A driven and rapidly growing specialist company, within the food industry seek an enthusiastic administration assistant to work in their busy, sales orientated office.
- Maternity Cover Financial Controller – Tunbridge Wells, 13 months, full time, £30-34,000 – (REF 588)Our client is an established niche recruitment agency specialising in the IT and Telecoms industries who are privately owned and owner managed. An opportunity has arisen for a 13 month maternity cover financial controller role running between 18th February 2019 – 31st March 2020. Good experience of SAGE 50 essential.
- Software Tester – 16-20 hours per week, Farringdon, London, EC1R, approx £40,000 (fte) – (REF 587)A dynamic and fast growing data company, base
- d in the City in London, is looking for a Software Tester to join their team. The company is a flexible organisation with a young, dynamic workforce and an excellent flexible working policy and attitude.
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyer, Flexible and salary negotiableWe have recently been in talks with an award winning firm based in East Sussex and Kent, who we are delighted to say totally embrace Part – time and flexible working and are designing roles this way to access great talent. They currently have a specific need within the commercial department but are looking more widely at commercial and corporate finance expertise.
Our client specialises in applying novel extraction technologies to develop a wide range of natural hop aroma and flavour products.
Commercial Manager, Full time (flexible hours) Salary circa £50K+ with bonus based on KPIs and sales achieved – (REF 584)
You will support, develop and deliver the strategic plan for global sales of the company’s hop extracts to breweries and flavour-houses. You will provide commercial and sales support to brewers and target new and existing customers at all stages of development in beer design.
Quality Assurance Specialist, Food/Manufacturing Industry – Paddock Wood, 3 month contract up to 30 hours over 5 days per week circa £40k FTE – (REF 581)
A short term support contract has arisen in the company. Ideally you will bring +5 years experienced at management level with a proven track record of high performance. You will be required to expertly drive continuous improvement and enhance operational and production performance.
Sales administrator, Food/Manufacturing Industry – Paddock Wood, Part – time 5 days per week from 10-2, Salary in the region of £21k – £23k FTE – (REF 582)
This role is pivotal to communications between each department and requires a high level of organisation and accuracy. Experience of Sage an advantage.
Please contact us for more information 01732-759849