We recently held our very popular free CV and Interview Skills workshop and have had great feedback from our Members. Here’s just a small sample:
- Extremely informative, helpful and very well organised and presented. Friendly and not intimidating (sometimes events like this can be) I didn’t expect to get so much out of it and it has really motivated me to get my cv sorted.
- Informative and surprisingly entertaining. Kept the audience’s attention throughout and generated useful discussion.
- Well laid out and covered a lot of information. Nice and relaxed atmosphere was nice and relaxed so everyone was happy to ask questions
- Useful in factual terms and advice given/shared, also helpful in confidence-boosting terms.
- Very good and informative. I haven’t updated my cv for about 10 years and feel a bit daunted by starting it.
- Very enjoyable, relaxed but full of useful information.
- Excellent refresher for CV writing tips and interview do’s and don’ts
- I loved it, especially the advice on CVs because I was not getting anywhere with mine. I found the advice on knowing what you want to do and tailoring the CV to that very useful. I took on board the advice on the key skills and am going to apply that to my CV.
- I thought the evening was very helpful. Lots of interesting tips to take in and loved the interview role plays. Valuable feedback from the others was also handy.
- Really useful, I picked up a few pointers for improving my CV. It was good to get together with others that are in the same situation
- Informative, good size of group. Some of the information was new and very useful – impact of layout of CV – thinking of it as sales tool, how recruiters look at the CV. Thanks
- Confirmed what I knew, but refreshed things. Very informative and fun.
Register as a member to get advance notice of our upcoming free events and workshop.