We hope you’ve had a prosperous and successful year. If you’re seeking flexible jobs or a part-time opportunity for the new year, please register with us as we have some excellent roles currently available.
Flexible jobs for one and all
At Ten2Two, we’ve had a great year. Here are some of our flexible highlights…
- We have found more flexible jobs for more professionals than in any other year to date. This shows that flexibility is in mass demand. For businesses not offering flexibility, it’s time for them to consider how flexibility can help to attract and retain talent.
- We’ve placed some of our fantastic members into new jobs and our top performing functions are: Finance, HR, Admin, Marketing & Sales, Legal and IT.
- There have also been roles in other, more unusual positions such as a Data Scientist, a Theatre Manager and a Network Technician. Ten2Two found the perfect professionals to fill these positions and so far, we hear the selected candidates haven’t looked back.
- We’ve also worked with fabulous clients throughout the year who completely ‘get’ flexible working and are benefiting from greater loyalty, higher productivity and happy staff.
- In addition, we’ve seen an increase in interest and adoption of flexible and part-time working amongst men – 10% of our Ten2Two Member base is now men seeking flexible jobs.
- Through our Member development programme of events, we’ve supported over a thousand of our Members with their CVs, interview skills, returning to the workplace and getting involved in the world of social media.
- Meanwhile, our specialist consultants have stayed relevant and ahead of HR trends and flexible consultancy, attending regional seminars, workshops and events such as ‘Women in Business Surrey and Hampshire, ‘Back to Work St Albans’ and the ‘Farnborough Business Expo’. Networking is a great way to share ideas and be relevant in these fast-paced times.
- We’ve also ramped up our reach for social media: this year, Cathy Hodges joined us as Social Media Manager and is doing a great job. Keep an eye out for her posts on Facebook, where we’ve achieved over 2,000 followers, as well as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We’ve even seen a massive increase in media exposure and support for flexible jobs and part-time working across the board, with government ministers, mental health charities, and global corporates all advocating the many benefits.
- Our presence continues to grow in Herts, Beds, Bucks, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Kent and Sussex and we’re looking to expand further during 2020.
Find flexible jobs: new local events
We’re hosting new Member events in January, so depending on your area, there will be plenty going on for you to get involved in. We have offices stretching from Kent to Bristol – take a look here to find your nearest Ten2Two location.
Here’s what’s happening in Beds, Bucks and Herts. Please book your place and put these dates in your diary now. Just register as a Member online and we’ll email you with details of how to book. These FREE Member events are taking place in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, just off the M25 near Hemel Hempstead.
Network to find flexible work
Member ‘Get Together’ Session, Wednesday morning, 23rd January 2020, various times, Berkhamsted
We’d love to get to know you, particularly as it helps us to promote your skillset to prospective employers if we’ve had a chat about your individual talents and requirements. So, join us at this informal and friendly session. It’s a chance to spend an hour of your time focusing on yourself and your career, chatting through your ideal job and your skills with a Ten2Two recruiter and mixing with other professionals like yourself.
CV writing workshop
CV writing workshop, evening of Wednesday 30th January from 8-10pm, Berkhamsted
A firm workshop favourite, this lively session covers how to write an excellent CV, the types of interviews you may come across, the interview and recruitment process, together with tips on interview techniques. There’s even an opportunity to perfect your own personal pitch! No preparation is needed, just come along prepared to take part.
Christmas opening hours
We’ll be closing the office from 1.00pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and will re-open at 9.00am on Thursday 2nd January 2020, raring to go!
We hope you get a chance to spend time with loved ones over the festive period and we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.