Flexible Jobs – how we can help, our most FAQ.
When we first speak to our candidates, we often get asked the same questions about flexible working and how we can help. So we thought it would be good to put to bed some of the concerns or queries you might have .
- Do you have a job board? No we like to match our candidates very closely to roles that we are working on via our own community. We would approach candidates with suitable positions via email or telephone
- Do you do temp roles? Not generally, all our positions are either on a permanent part time basis, or are contract and freelance roles.
- Is there a charge to become a member? No, everything we offer to our candidate community is free of charge unless stated otherwise.
- Are your roles only between 10 and 2? No, when we first started these hours were more popular for parents. We now speak to a wide range of professionals offering flexible and part time hours. Either long days in a short week, or sort days in a full week or a mix of the two!
- Do you need a CV? Not immediately, you can register without one but we will obviously need one to recommend you for any positions. We run regular free CV workshops for our community. Alternatively we have CV Hints and Tips here on the website. We are also connected with many professionals who can help with this. They can be found on the Local Partners page.
- Do you want to meet me? We do not need to meet you for you to register with us. However it is our desire to meet all of our candidates. We offer opportunities for this with our workshops and our “get to know you” meet ups to have a face to face chat. When applying for a position it is often common for us to arrange a meeting with you to discuss the opportunity available.
- What Sectors do you specialise in? We don’t specialise in any sector specifically. Our specialism is in professional part time and flexible design and recruitment. To give you an idea we have worked within HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Consultancy, and Law, but this is not exclusive we have placed in many other sectors.
- What is the process? You need to register with us through this website. Once you have provided all the information asked of you, you will receive an email outlining the process. We will then start notifying you of any relevant jobs, and also update you on our schedule of workshops and other activities.