No matter what the rest of the world is doing, there are lots of flexible job opportunities for our Members in the new year. If you’re looking for a new role, flexibility could be just around the corner.
Here at Ten2Two, this year has been full of highs. Here’s how we’ve been creating more flexible job opportunities this year…
- We’ve recruited flexibly, ourselves! This year saw four new staff members join our HQ team. And naturally, all of our staff work flexibly.
- We’ve helped hundreds of Ten2Two Members to find new, flexible roles.
- We’ve held bi-monthly networking events and are continually impressed by the fantastic talent we’ve met.
- We’ve held over 20 Member development workshops and had countless conversations helping nearly a thousand of our Members with their CVs, interview skills, returning to the workplace and getting involved in the world of social media.
- Our Gloucester office delivered a successful Returnship programme for a large financial client.
- We’ve seen a growth in our client base, confirming that there’s a growing number of businesses who are flexible and proud.
- We’ve worked on a diverse range of flexible and part-time roles, from part-time Bookkeepers and part-time Data Scientists to part-time Charity Fundraisers and part-time HR Managers.
- We implemented a support programme for an international financial firm helping them to embrace working from home for a group of their UK staff.
A year of flexible job opportunities ahead
Our local Ten2Two offices will be hosting a series of FREE Member events in the new year, so check your local blog page for updates and look out for news in your inbox. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do that here.
If you have some free time, now might be your chance to update your LinkedIn profile, your CV and also, to really think about what you’d like to achieve in the new year, professionally or otherwise.
Christmas opening hours
We hope you have some relaxing time planned over the festive season. At Ten2Two we’ll be closing on Friday 21st December and will be back at our desks on Wednesday 2nd January, ready for action.
All that’s left to say is, have a wonderful Christmas and here’s to a Happy New Year!