Christmas Countdown: The Ten2Two Year in Numbers
The big day is almost here. And that got us thinking about all the great days we’ve had this year. We’ve had too many highlights to mention them all, but here’s a quick countdown of the Ten2Two year in numbers:
- Ten2Two had its 8th birthday this year and its newest office in Sussex is now 18 months old.
- We have over 15,000 Ten2Two members across all our offices in the south east of England.
- We’ve helped to place hundreds of Ten2Two members who are now working in flexible roles, giving them the work/life balance they were seeking.
- We’re in touch with over 2,000 clients who are interested in embracing the world of flexible work.
- We have 5,500 followers on twitter, keeping tabs on the Ten2Two stable.
- We’re proud to have donated more than ever before to local charities, like Garden House Hospice Letchworth, Chestnut Tree House & Stroke Association, Hart Voluntary Action, St Peter & St James Hospice, Mind and the Hospice of St Francis.
- And we’ve been helping in the community supporting three important initiatives with our time and expertise – Sevenoaks School Enterprise Day, Connect Dacorum Steering Group and Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce.
- Our 2015 member and client research showed that flexible working really works, with 95% of companies stating that flexible working has been a benefit to their business.
Great news for flexible working
With the results of the government consultation aimed at modernising the way we work soon to be revealed, we can only expect flexible working to become even more popular. And with any luck, that means even more happy Ten2Two Members and clients. So stay in touch in the new year, and together let’s make it an even bigger year!
We wish you a happy, relaxing Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
All at Ten2Two