Part Time and Flexible Jobs
We operate like a ‘search and selection’ agency or headhunter for experienced professionals looking for part time work or more flexibility in their work life. We only propose our part time jobs or flexible working roles to registered candidates within our Ten2Two member community.
Below are some recent examples of part time and flexible jobs and the locations we cover in London and the south of England.
If you’d like to see current vacancies in your local area, follow our simple registration steps to be included in our member job searches.REGISTER TODAY WITH YOUR LOCAL TEN2TWO TEAM
Part Time Finance Jobs:
- Tax & Accounting Manager- 23hours, 3-5 days – option homeworking – up to £60K FTE – London
- Finance Manager, home based, 15 hours per week – up to £50K FTE
- Financial Controller, Education Trust, Watford, 30 hrs/wk, £45-55k pro rata
- Financial Controller – Engineering Consultancy business, Aylesford, 25 hours per week, £45-50,000 (FTE)
Part Time Marketing Jobs:
- Head of Marketing & Campaigns, job share, 2.5 days p/w, £61k + £5k car allowance pro rata – London
- Ecommerce Manager. 20 hours p/w. Flexible pattern available, over 3 to 5 days with opportunity to work remotely for some of the week. £45K FTE + benefits. London-based trade association.
- Digital Marketing Strategist. Digital Agency. Rickmansworth. Flexible hours (c20-25 per week) and Pattern. c£35-40K (plus discretionary bonus).
Part Time Sales & Business Development Jobs:
- Commercial Manager, Full time (flexible hours) Salary circa £50K + bonus
- Part-time Retail Manager, International Charity, London EC2, Job Share, 14 hours, 2 days p/w, ideally Monday and Tuesday, fixed term contract from Oct 19-Oct 2020, £44,247 pro rata
- Corporate Development Executive, 30 hrs/wk, Berkhamsted charity, £25-30k fte + Benefits
- Relationship Developer – Education Sector, Canterbury, flexibility or job share offered, salary approx. up to £25,000 (FTE) depending on experience, school holiday flexibility
Part Time Tech Jobs:
- Home-based Senior Developer, Finance Technology, VP level, flexible hours c. 20 hours p/w, Global leader in financial services
- Customer Success Manager (Onboarding and Implementation), Software Solution. London & Remote Based, c 25/30 hours per week. Attractive salary
- Web Developer – Insurance Company, Maidstone, flexible working, salary £30-35,000 (FTE)
- Software Tester – 16-20 hours per week, Farringdon, London, EC1R, approx £40,000 (FTE)
Part Time HR and Legal Jobs:
- Part Time HR Management Information Advisor. Insurance. London. 3 days/wk (or equiv.). c£50k FTE
- Private Practice Commercial Dispute Lawyer, Milton Keynes, flexible hours, circa 20-30 hours/week with some remote working, up to £45k fte pro rata
- Flexible HR Business Partner. Digital Content Studio. London. c20 hours per week. Salary dependent on experience.
- Recruitment Advisor, Fixed term contract until March 2019, circa 30 hours pw, Chalfont St Giles and Tring, up to £25k FTE
Part Time Administrative and Support Jobs:
- Experienced Personal Assistant, Prestigious Stud Farm, c.8 hours per week, c. £35k FTE
- Executive Assistant, up to £35k doe, 30 hours (plus more if wanted), London and remote working
- PA to the Chief Executive– Chemicals company, based Westerham, job share 3 days a week, salary approx. £28,000 (fte)
Listed above are examples of our most recent part time jobs and flexible roles.
Register today to be included in searches for our current vacancies in your local area.
FTE = Full-time equivalent