Part Time and Flexible Jobs
We send our part time jobs and flexible working roles to registered candidates within our Ten2Two member community.
If you’d like to see current part-time or flexible vacancies in your local area, follow our simple registration steps to be included in our member job searches.
But the best way to keep up-to-date on local part time jobs is to register today with your local Ten2Two recruitment agency.
Below are some recent examples of part time jobs and flexible jobs in London and the south of England.
Recent Local Part Time Jobs and Flexible Working Opportunities
Part Time Marketing Jobs:
- Part Time Head of Internal Communications. Large Consumer Business. Dunstable. 3 days (Wed, Thurs, Fri). Up to £90K FTE
- Marketing Director, Digital Product Design Studio, Shoreditch, 3 days per week, £80k-£90k FTE (pro-rata)
- Part Time Marketing Manager. Luxury Drinks Ware. 20/25 hours per week. c£50-60K FTE. London
- Head of Marketing & Campaigns, job share, 2.5 days p/w, £61k + £5k car allowance pro rata – London
- Part Time Marketing Manager. Luxury Interiors. Leighton Buzzard c.£46K FTE
Part Time Finance Jobs:
- Part-time Tax Professional – CTA qualified or QBE and willing to study with at least 2-3 years personal tax experience, 4 days per week, including Thursday (in office) and maximum one day working from home an option, c. £70k FTE, genuine progression, Watford
- Tax & Accounting Manager- 23hours, 3-5 days – option homeworking – up to £60K FTE – London
- Finance Manager, home based, 15 hours per week – up to £50K FTE
- Part Time Financial Controller. Growing, respected specialist. 2 days per week (ideally Tues & Thurs). Wood Green, North London. £50K FTE.
- Accountant, temporary or permanent, located between Cheltenham & Gloucester. £35k FTE – £45k FTE (dependent on experience).
Part Time Sales & Business Development Jobs:
- Commercial Manager, Full time (flexible hours) Salary circa £50K + bonus
- Part-time Retail Manager, International Charity, London EC2, Job Share, 14 hours, 2 days p/w, ideally Monday and Tuesday, fixed term contract from Oct 19-Oct 2020, £44,247 pro rata
- Corporate Development Executive, 30 hrs/wk, Berkhamsted charity, £25-30k fte + Benefits
- Relationship Developer – Education Sector, Canterbury, flexibility or job share offered, salary approx. up to £25,000 (FTE) depending on experience, school holiday flexibility
Part Time Tech Jobs:
- Remote, Flexible Software Developer. Exciting, growing SaaS. Up to £60K FTE.
- Home-based Senior Developer, Finance Technology, VP level, flexible hours c. 20 hours p/w, Global leader in financial services
- Web Developer – Insurance Company, Maidstone, flexible working, salary £30-35,000 (FTE)
- Software Tester – 16-20 hours per week, Farringdon, London, EC1R, approx £40,000 (FTE)
Part Time HR and Legal Jobs:
- Part Time HR Management Information Advisor. Insurance. London. 3 days/wk (or equiv.). c£50k FTE
- Private Practice Commercial Dispute Lawyer, Milton Keynes, flexible hours, circa 20-30 hours/week with some remote working, up to £45k fte pro rata
- Family Solicitor (2+years PQE), Friendly, Award Winning & Flexible Law Firm. Berkhamsted. £41,500 FTE
- Part-time Paralegal/Administrator, new role, Growing City of London Law Firm, 25-30 hours p/w across 4-5 days, pattern to suit successful candidate, c.£40K pro rata, London E1
- Part time IP Assistant/Paralegal, Welwyn Garden City, c.£35k pro rata, 3 to 4 days per week (10am-2pm), some remote working once established in post.
Part Time Administrative and Support Jobs:
- Part Time Executive & Marketing Assistant/Business Manager. Innovative Accounting Practice. Monday to Friday, Reduced (school) hours. c£35-40K FTE. St Albans.
- Experienced Personal Assistant, Prestigious Stud Farm, c.8 hours per week, c. £35k FTE
- Executive Assistant, up to £35k doe, 30 hours (plus more if wanted), London and remote working
- PA to the Chief Executive– Chemicals company, based Westerham, job share 3 days a week, salary approx. £28,000 (fte)
Listed above are examples of our most recent part time jobs and flexible roles.
Register today to be included in searches for our current vacancies in your local area.
FTE = Full-time equivalent