Part Time and Flexible Jobs
We only advertise our part time jobs or flexible working roles to registered candidates within our Ten2Two member community. That’s because we like to operate more like a ‘search and selection’ agency or headhunter and treat our candidates differently with Ten2Two member benefits.
We try to meet and get to know our candidates at our FREE member events. Someone from the local Ten2two team also personally reviews all CVs. Then, we selectively match our candidates skills and experience as best we can to the recruitment needs of the local employer.
Since 2007, we’ve successfully placed thousands of our members in large and small companies such as Premier Foods, Airkix, Champneys, Key Travel, Citi, Easyjet and many others who have trusted us with their flexible recruitment needs.REGISTER TODAY WITH YOUR TEN2TWO TEAM
PART TIME JOBS AND FLEXIBLE ROLES
Below are some recent examples of part time and flexible jobs and the locations we cover in London and the south of England.
If you’d like to see current vacancies, follow our simple registration steps to be included in our member job searches.
Part Time Finance Jobs:
- Tax & Accounting Manager- 23hours, 3-5 days – option homeworking – up to £60K FTE – London
- Finance Manager, home based, 15 hours per week – up to £50K FTE
- Financial Controller, Education Trust, Watford, 30 hrs/wk, £45-55k pro rata
- Financial Controller – Engineering Consultancy business, Aylesford, 25 hours per week, £45-50,000 (FTE)
Part Time Marketing Jobs:
- Head of Marketing & Campaigns, job share, 2.5 days p/w, £61k + £5k car allowance pro rata – London
- Ecommerce Manager. 20 hours p/w. Flexible pattern available, over 3 to 5 days with opportunity to work remotely for some of the week. £45K FTE + benefits. London-based trade association.
- Digital Marketing Strategist. Digital Agency. Rickmansworth. Flexible hours (c20-25 per week) and Pattern. c£35-40K (plus discretionary bonus).
Part Time Sales and Business Development Jobs:
- Commercial Manager, Full time (flexible hours) Salary circa £50K + bonus
- Corporate Development Executive, 30 hrs/wk, Berkhamsted charity, £25-30k fte + Benefits
- Relationship Developer – Education Sector, Canterbury, flexibility or job share offered, salary approx. up to £25,000 (FTE) depending on experience, school holiday flexibility
- Part Time Sales Consultant, Welwyn Garden City, £18-£23K FTE
Part Time Tech Jobs:
- Home-based Senior Developer, Finance Technology, VP level, flexible hours c. 20 hours p/w, Global leader in financial services
- Customer Success Manager (Onboarding and Implementation), Software Solution. London & Remote Based, c 25/30 hours per week. Attractive salary
- Web Developer – Insurance Company, Maidstone, flexible working, salary £30-35,000 (FTE)
- Software Tester – 16-20 hours per week, Farringdon, London, EC1R, approx £40,000 (FTE)
Part Time HR and Legal Jobs:
- Private Practice Commercial Dispute Lawyer, Milton Keynes, flexible hours, circa 20-30 hours/week with some remote working, up to £45k fte pro rata
- Flexible HR Business Partner. Digital Content Studio. London. c20 hours per week. Salary dependent on experience.
- Recruitment Advisor, Fixed term contract until March 2019, circa 30 hours pw, Chalfont St Giles and Tring, up to £25k FTE
Part Time Administrative and Support Jobs:
- Experienced Personal Assistant, Prestigious Stud Farm, c.8 hours per week, c. £35k FTE
- Executive Assistant, up to £35k doe, 30 hours (plus more if wanted), London and remote working
- PA to the Chief Executive– Chemicals company, based Westerham, job share 3 days a week, salary approx. £28,000 (fte)
Listed above are examples of our most recent part time jobs and flexible roles.
Register today to be included in searches for our current vacancies in your local area.
FTE = Full-time equivalent