Flexible Working Consultancy
We like to go beyond our local recruitment activities by reinforcing our position as a leading flexible working consultancy. Taking an active role in the development of flexible working in the UK, we’ve presented to, and advised a number of leading UK businesses and organisations. This has included a global project for Citi on flexible working strategies and policies, a practical research and educational project for Metlife on remote and hybrid working and delivering Returner Programmes for clients including Hargreaves Lansdown and Colt Technology.
Flexible Working Consultancy Areas of Expertise:
- Developing and Implementing Hybrid Working – policy, management & training
- Developing and Implementing Remote Working
- Flexible Working Strategy – corporate and small business and start-up
- Flexible Working Policy Setting & Management in Practice
- Flexible Working Legislation Changes
- Women in the Workplace – progression, work and social issues
- Female Attrition Research
- Flexible Working Trends and Issues Research
- Designing and Delivering Returner programmes
We work with several highly qualified associates to support our process and tailor each programme to the needs of our client. Previous projects have included face to face and remote training, qualitative and quantitative research, team away-days and Board level education and coaching.
Conducting and disseminating our own research
To support our corporate projects and a number of organisations we work with – including the CIPD, UK Chamber of Commerce, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and Resolution Foundation – we have conducted a number or research surveys amongst our growing member community.
For copies of the research or for more information about our flexible working consultancy, please contact email@example.com