Flexible working consultancy
We like to go beyond our local resourcing and recruitment activities by reinforcing our position as a leading flexible working consultancy. We’ve done this by taking an active role in the development of flexible working in the UK. We’ve also presented to, and advised a number of outstanding UK businesses and organisations. This has included a global project for Citi on flexible working strategies and policies.
Subjects have included:
- Flexible working consultancy strategy – corporate and small business/start up
- Flexible working policy setting & management in practice
- Flexible working legislation changes
- Women in the workplace – progression and work/social issues
- Female attrition research
- Flexible working trends and issues research
- We work with several highly qualified associates to support our process.
Conducting and disseminating our own research
To support our corporate projects and a number of organisations we work with – including the CIPD, UK Chamber of Commerce, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and Resolution Foundation – we have conducted a number or research surveys amongst our growing member community.
For copies of the research or for more information about our flexible working consultancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org