Flexible working consultancy
We like to go beyond our local resourcing and recruitment activities by reinforcing our position as a leading flexible working consultancy. We’ve done this by taking an active role in the development of flexible working in the UK. We’ve also presented to, and advised a number of outstanding UK businesses and organisations. This has included a global project for Citi on flexible working strategies and policies.
Subjects have included:
- Flexible working consultancy strategy – corporate and small business/start up
- Flexible working policy setting & management in practice
- Flexible working legislation changes
- Women in the workplace – progression and work/social issues
- Female attrition research
- Flexible working trends and issues research
- We work with several highly qualified associates to support our process.
Conducting and disseminating our own research
To support our corporate projects and a number of organisations we work with – including the CIPD, UK Chamber of Commerce, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and Resolution Foundation – we have conducted a number or research surveys amongst our growing member community. Take a look at our news area for more information about current and recent research projects.
For copies of the research or for more information about our flexible working consultancy, please contact email@example.com